Tuesday 24 November 2015

What's in my cabinet?

Today I'll give you a short peek into my Whisky cabinet as the three planned tastings (Benromach, Glenfarclas & Potstil autumn tasting) although I got tickets (they were sold out) weren't attended by me. You might ask yourself why -well I got the flu two days prior. Very unfortunately but there was nothing I could do. So I'll let you peek into my whisky cabinet. I'm sure many of you have a bigger collection but I like to buy and drink Whisky. I don't buy two bottles - one to drink and one to keep - I just buy one bottle and drink it. If I like it very much I might buy another one (if possible) or two or three but eventually I'll empty every bottle of Whisky I own. So here's my list of Whiskies I own or have owned. Empty bottles are marked with a "+" beforehand. And of course this list is by all means not complete. I'm sure I forgot lot's of Whiskies I owned and of course I'll buy new ones.



·        4.200, 14yo, SMWS, 58,1%
·        66.62, 16yo, SMWS, 56,6%
·        Ben Nevis, Sherrybutt, 18yo, Single Cask Collection, 53,1%
·        BenRiach Heart of Speyside, 20yo, OA, 43%
·        BenRiach Sherry Wood, 12yo, OA, 46%
·        Black Adder Raw Cask 1991 (Glen Spey), 22yo, Black Adder, 51,5%
·        Black Bottle (green bottle), n.a.s., OA, 40%
·        Bruichladdich Octomore 06.1, 5yo, OA, 57%
·        Clydsesdale (Auchentoshan), 21yo, Black Adder, 56,2%
·        Dalmore, Bourbon Hogshead/Sherry Cask Finish, 17yo, Single Cask Collection, 53,5%
·        Dimple (Miniatur), 12yo, OA, 43%
·        Dimple Pinch (Miniatur), 15yo, OA, 43%
·        Glendfiddich, 12yo, OA, 40%
·        Glenfiddich Age of Discovery, Red Wine, 19yo, OA, 40%
·        Glenfiddich Age of Discovery, Madeira Cask, 19yo, OA, 40%
·        Glenlivet French Oak Reserve, 15yo, OA, 40%
·        Glenmorangie Sherry Cask Finish LaSanta, 12yo, OA, 43%
·        Glenmorangie The Quinta Ruban, Port Cask, 12yo, OA, 46%
·        Highland Park, 12yo, OA, 40%
·        Kavalan (Miniatur), Port Cask Finish, n.a.s., OA, 40%
·        Kilchoman Port Cask 2014, 3yo, OA, 55%
·        Kilchoman Potstill Edition 2014, PX Finish, 5yo, Potstill, 59,3%
·        + Macallan Fine Oak, 10yo, OA, 40%
·        Nestville, Single Barrel 2009, 5yo, OA, 40%
·        Nestville, Blended Northern Spis Whisky, n.a.s., OA, 40%
·        Nestville, Single Barrel 2008, 6yo, OA, 40%
·        Rogner Rum Fassgelagert, n.a.s., OA, 42%
·        Rogner Rye Whisky No.13, n.a.s., OA, 42,5%
·        Rogner Special Edition No.1 (5 years Whisky Consultants), n.a.s., OA, 62%
·        + Rogner Whisky 3/3, n.a.s., OA, 43%
·        Rogner Whisky No.2, n.a.s., OA, 58%
·        + Tomatin, Bourbon Barrel, 9yo, Single Cask Collection, 55,7%
·        Valt, Single Malt Scotish Vodka, n.a.s., OA, 40%
·        Wieser Whisky, 5yo, OA, 41%

If you have any suggestions which Whisky I could buy or should try just send me a note or comment down here. If you like you can send me also a sample to taste ;) I promise I'll try it and write about it!

That's it for now. I think I'll grab a Glencairn Glass and have a dram or two.


Slàinte,
Lukas

No comments:

Post a Comment